Saturday, January 28, 2012

The 12th Hour

I had every intention of writing about my value as a SAHM relative to the cost of me staying at home. Unfortunately, I was struck with a violent stomach bug last night. I barely got any sleep because I was making multiple trips to the bathroom. Now it's like 16 hours until Bekah's birthday party and I'm cutting out Dora and Boots. I still have so much work to do, but I am sure that it will all be great. I wish the whole thing didn't cost so much money, but I love my baby girl. She is so excited about this party that I think her head may just explode. That is why I wear old clothes and never see movies in the theater at night; I want every single possible dollar to be put toward making Dora birthday parties happen. I will rant and rave about the system more tomorrow night. I have so much more cutting to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment