Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fun Times

Brian's surgery last week went well. He is recovering nicely, but still cannot help at all around the house. I haven't been the easiest to live with, as the stress from taking care of everyone's every need and wind-down from the fear and anxiety has been making me bitchy. I am glad to say the mass they removed was not cancerous, yay! His sutures come out on Friday, so he should be able to start helping again after that.

Meanwhile, I woke up this morning to discover that Bekah had pink eye. No dance class obviously. Had to cart all three off the doctor and then wait a half hour (in the van) at the pharmacy for the eye drops. Sent Jeremy to AWANA, but when I looked at his eyes before bed, they were starting to not look great. Ugh. No preschool for him tomorrow unless his eyes are much improved. This means my role of mommy as cruise director goes on for the whole day.

Bekah did make up for it a bit today. She found one of my measuring cups that is black and plastic and hit Jeremy over the head with it. I immediately recognized that she was being Rapunzel. I asked her about it and she gave me a shy smile and said yes. While viewing the movie, she stood on her chair (at the appropriate moment) and said "I have a dream." It was very cute.

Doug is upsetting me. He refuses to roll over and hates tummy time. He seems somewhat interested in sitting up, but mostly he wants to play in his exersaucer. But I guess I wouldn't be earning my pay if I wasn't worried about one of my kids, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment